[nycphp-talk] Open Source CRM recommendations

Dan Horning lists at mx2pro.com
Mon Apr 26 22:42:40 EDT 2004

I'm currently starting one to work as a CMS also - basically managing the
project / the client / and the website all in one package (of course it will
be fully AMP / APP compliant - ergo ADODB will be used). my goals are simple
encompass everything from "concept to execution" (my biz tagline) including
some sales tools and useful submods along with it. I'm also planning on
supporting it as a module of postnuke.

if you'd like to contribute to the planning of this module/software
please visit http://noc.postnuke.com/projects/pnbcp/
(fyi - once we get gforge ready for nyphp - this project will move there)

Dan Horning - Technical Systems Administration
 http://www.mx2pro.com/
 http://dan.mx2pro.com/
 1-866-AVID-150 (Personal Direct Line)