[nycphp-talk] PDF Generation

Eric Persson eric at persson.tm
Tue Apr 27 15:49:56 EDT 2004

I use http://www.ros.co.nz/pdf for the creation of all my invoices, I do
create everything from scratch though, with borders and graphics. The
optimal soloution would be to open an existing pdf and just add
text/images to various places.

I know Adobe have some server software which is awesome at creating pdfs
  for printing and other stuff, but it costs a lot of dough
unfortunately and requires extra servers to.

//Eric