[nycphp-talk] PDF Generation

Bill Lovett bill at ilovett.com
Wed Apr 28 11:53:48 EDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 07:47:25AM -0700, Hans Zaunere wrote:

> The interesting thing is the empty "." period in the error message;
> somehow when I'm sending the data back from PHP it's not knowing to
> use the currently open PDF form.  Maybe something wrong with the form
> itself?

You might have some luck with Adobe's FDF documentation:

http://partners.adobe.com/asn/acrobat/forms.jsp

Specifically, there's a link on that page to a document called "Forms
System Implementation Notes" which, on page 6, talks about returning
data in the same form versus returning data in a new form.

-bill