[nycphp-talk] MySQL versioning system

Ophir Prusak lists at prusak.com
Wed Apr 28 17:52:24 EDT 2004

This is almost exactly what I'm doing where I work.
We need to record all changes to data (what changed, when, and by who).

If using MySQL is not a must, then you should look into PostgreSQL.
You can use triggers (and rules) in PostgreSQL to automatically record
all the changes on table A into table B.

Ophir