[nycphp-talk] Excel library

Phillip Powell phillip.powell at adnet-sys.com
Thu Apr 29 09:59:26 EDT 2004

I wrote a custom utility tool a while back that converted content into a
Excel-viewable file.  Basically to use a file with Excel you can either
use HTML or tabs to separate your content, save as an .xls file, and to
make viewable change your header MIME type to application/vnd.ms-excel.
You could get a customized library, but I felt it easier to write your
own class that would do the conversion process.

Phil