[nycphp-talk] PHP vs ASP

Carlos G. Chiossone carlos at sprout.net
Fri Apr 30 15:12:02 EDT 2004

Chris, thanks a lot for your answer. So far, the most coherent
information. Even thou I have enjoyed a lot some other answers that were
to the point.

My team is clueless about ASP .NET so I hope we can convince the client
to go with PHP, we gave them enough info to think about.

But answering this, our biggest issue was finding developers that could
do our work in ASP, and that felt confident about.

Thanks and be well,
Carlos