[nycphp-talk] Site Quote

Yury Rush yury at heavenspa.com
Wed Aug 11 12:28:18 EDT 2004

no :) remember -- willing buyer and willing seller - this should be your
mantra too!!!! Would your competition jump on it? If this client went to a
new firm and said "oh yury quoted me a price of 4799.99 on my budget of 5k
for the project".. the new firm will say - Oh we can give you a very good
deal of only 4150.00 and we'll build you a Free sitemap!. They'd go to
rentadesigner and get a template built for 100.00 and viola.. much profit.
I'll take these clients all day long. please.. if you have them send them my
way :> Free sitemaps for all!

regards
yury

p.s. if anyone wants to hire me -- im looking for f/t work!

http://www.authorbooksearch.com/