[nycphp-talk] Site Quote

Jeff Knight jeffknight at mac.com
Wed Aug 11 14:39:48 EDT 2004

On Aug 11, 2004, at 2:27 PM, Mark Withington wrote:
> To my knowledge (limited I admit) discussing pricing in an open format
> is not illegal...

An interesting project would be to begin something like the Graphic
Artists Guild & their Handbook of Pricing & Ethical Guidelines.

They've published their 11th edition (I think they're about 20-25 years
old), and the FTC hasn't troubled them yet... It is an amazing
resource, would be nice to have something similar for our corner of the
world. The Guild also provides legal help with disputes and other
services, a well organized model worthy of emulation.