[nycphp-talk] Hmm, how to count 'online' users?

Joseph Crawford Jr. jcrawford at codebowl.com
Wed Aug 11 21:07:21 EDT 2004

Better yet just count the files that are in your session save directory ;)

i saw a tutorial i believe on weberdev.com for this use.
oh and with PHP 5 you can use static properties so you could do it that way
but it wouldnt decrement unless the person logged out, i think going with
the session way is best.

Joe Crawford Jr.