[nycphp-talk] SMTP Issues with Linux and Windows 2003

LeeEyerman at aol.com LeeEyerman at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 21:30:44 EDT 2004

Error messages received in the Outlook Errors panel.

First: Specified server was found, but there was no response from the
server. Please verify that the port and SSL information is correct.

Second" Outlook cannot connect to the outgoing SMTP. The problem could  be
the server name or port, pr your ser ver may not support SSL. Verify your  port
and SSL settings in More Setting under the Advanced Tab.

Third:  Unable to Connect to the server: Account: vesc-education.com, SMTP
Server:  'vesc-education.com', Error Number: 0x800ccc0e

Let me know if you could offer any help.  I am at wits end.

Thank again,
Lee

In a message dated 8/12/2004 8:53:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,