[nycphp-talk] SMTP Issues with Linux and Windows 2003

Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg adam at trachtenberg.com
Fri Aug 13 01:28:16 EDT 2004

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 LeeEyerman at aol.com wrote:

> Usually 4+ why?  I have not gotten into 5 yet.

Sorry, but that was my grumpy way of hinting that since your question
was in no ways at all PHP related, that maybe another mailing list
would be a more appropriate forum.

It's usually good if your question can at least be slightly related to
PHP. So, trying to use PHP with SMTP would be fine, but Outlook and
SMTP is a bit of a stretch, even if some list members are happy to
help you out.

-adam

adam at trachtenberg.com
author of o'reilly's "upgrading to php 5" and "php cookbook"
avoid the holiday rush, buy your copies today!