[nycphp-talk] Hmm, how to count 'online' users?

Edward Potter ejp at well.com
Fri Aug 13 08:23:24 EDT 2004

I kind of take the lazy guy approach. Basically osCommerce has a
routine (how many php programmers have contributed to that application?
  100's?  1000's?), they have a module that does most anything you want.
First you'll pull out your hair and scream and yell, "they're nuts,
it's  a mess, it's crazy how they do that.", after a few hours you'll
say "hey, that's a brilliant approach".  Sort of like ones first
experience meeting up with Unix.

Yes, they have a "count users module" built into osCommerce.  Just have
to dig it out. :-)

-ed