[nycphp-talk] Costing

brian at vermonster.com brian at vermonster.com
Sat Aug 14 18:40:40 EDT 2004

I really love reading the posts from this group, and I think it is great to have
lively threads about the issues we all face in commercial PHP consulting;
covering techniques and pointers to approaching new projects and even
generalities about quoting.

However, specific projects ought to be confidential.  As a newbie on this list,
I am far from a list-authority (especially being from Boston), but really would
hate to see this list become a general collusion of threads about pricing
specific projects.  BTW, doesn't this violate the NYPHP-list non-commercial
mantra?

- Brian