[nycphp-talk] Mailman and that sorta thing

David Sklar sklar at sklar.com
Mon Aug 16 16:56:37 EDT 2004

I had assumed that the phrase "From development with..." had an
understood "PHP" between "From" and "development", but maybe that needs
to be clarified. Or maybe I need to be clarified (mmm...butter) if it
doesn't.

It's easy enough to delete off-topic posts/threads, but I would
certainly prefer that the "official wisdom" about what is and isn't OT
indicate that questions that have nothing at all to do with PHP are OT.

E.g.

On topic:

"I am using Mercury/32 MTA on Windows and when I call mail() from my PHP
script, nothing happens." Subsequent discussion about MTA configuration
and PHP configuration.

Off topic:

"I am using Mercury/32 MTA on Windows and I want it to deliver incoming
mail to six different mailboxes."

David