[nycphp-talk] AMP for Mac OS X

Nasir Zubair lists at ny-tech.net
Thu Aug 19 20:32:17 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I have to port a website onto a Mac powerbook, OS X panther. Client is
going on vacation and wants to take his database with him in order to
work on it without having to worry about internet connection. Since the
site is already running on LAMP. I figured it would be easier to
install php/mysql/apache on his notebook, than having to port it to
something else.

Is there any package like XAMPP? A pakcage that would install
apache/mysql/php for OS X. If not, I'd appreciate some guides/tutorials
regarding this.

Thanks,
Nasir