[nycphp-talk] job: developers and designers needed

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Fri Aug 20 17:59:38 EDT 2004

We're a Las Vegas based web services company specializing in business
web sites and search engine optimization. We need some people with web
development and web design skills. Both developers and designers will
need to know, or be able to learn, basic optimization skills and
incorporate those into any work they do for us. For the time being we'll
consider telecomutting. We'd eventually like someone that lives in, or
could move to, Las Vegas.

Our own web site is developed in PHP and Python with MySQL on Linux. We
would like to find people that are also well versed in one or more other
server-side technologies such as ASP, ColdFusion, Miva, and JSP as we
often are called upon to make changes to our client's websites and we
have no control over what technology they use. You must be able to work
hands on or communicate required changes to our client's webmasters.
Support will be as much of your job as development is.

We're also interested in designers. Flash, CSS, JavaScript, SVG, etc. We
like cross-platform solutions that look good, are easy to use, and are
optimization friendly.

--
Michael <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org