[nycphp-talk] job: developers and designers needed

Hans C. Kaspersetz hans.kaspersetz at nyphp.org
Fri Aug 20 21:38:46 EDT 2004

Michael,

We have a job board where posts of this nature should be posted,
http://lists.nyphp.org/mailman/listinfo/jobs.  As well,  we have a
policy concerning commercial posts.  The following is taken directly
from NY PHP's charter:

   1. promote any commercial activities unless that posting has received
prior board approval, in which case the posting shall include the words
"This posting has been approved by the Board of New York PHP";
   2. suggest that any activity, code base, or writing has been endorsed
by or created by or supported by New York PHP if that is not the case.

The Board of New York PHP shall determine whether a violation of
appropriate use has occurred, and if it has, the President shall issue a
warning notice in writing to the violator.

Anyone who again violates appropriate use after having been already
issued a warning notice shall be excluded from any and all participation
in New York PHP.

Your post has not been reviewed or approved by the Board at NYPHP.
Please abide by the policies and procedures set fourth in the charter.
The NY PHP charter can be reviewed at:
http://www.nyphp.org/content/about/charter.php.

Thank you,
Hans Kaspersetz
AVP Operations & New Project Coordinator