[nycphp-talk] AMP for Mac OS X

The Geek thegeek at thecolorgeek.com
Sat Aug 21 12:01:18 EDT 2004

You can try here a very nice install package for OSX
http://www.serverlogistics.com/software.php   To access the shell you
can use the terminal app found /application/utilities/terminal.  There
is no default login you will need the users admin that was created
during OS install to sudo.  Check the user privileges in the system
preferences accounts menu.  From the terminal you can just sudo once
that is all configured properly.  Not much different from linux.

Paul Guba