[nycphp-talk] Meeting Tomorrow - Where to park?

Daniel Krook krook at us.ibm.com
Mon Aug 23 19:33:15 EDT 2004

> Anyone know of a good place to park a car for this meeting? I do not
have a
> problem walking if I can get a better rate for parking.

I can't think of any place in particular, but the cheapest option would
probably be to park in a garage or on the street on the far east or west
side of 57th Street and hop on the M-57 bus or walk from there for 15-20
mins.

I'd recommend checking rates at the garage on the north side of 56th
between 5th and 6th first and deciding from there.

Daniel Krook, Application Developer
WW Web Production Services North 2, ibm.com
1133 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604

Personal: http://info.krook.org/
Persona: http://w3.ibm.com/eworkplace/persona_bp_finder.jsp?CNUM=9A9796897