[nycphp-talk] PHP5 & IMAP

Joseph Crawford Jr. jcrawford at codebowl.com
Fri Aug 27 14:23:44 EDT 2004

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to get my imap extension to work on my windows php install, i have uncommented the line

extension=php_imap.dll

and restarted apache about 10 times, for some reason phpinfo() is not showing imap, i checked the docs and i see that on linux it requires this

 This extension requires the c-client library to be installed. Grab the latest version from ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/imap/ and compile it.

i checked and didnt see any windows versions, i checked the windows directory however seems to just have Windows version of PINE.

is there anything i need to install or do to make this work?

Joe Crawford Jr.