[nycphp-talk] automated response

IT general account IT at avp.org
Fri Aug 27 20:16:18 EDT 2004

In the interest of client safety and convenience, during the Republican National Convention—Monday, August 30th through Thursday, September 2nd—the Anti-Violence Project (AVP) will be moving its Crisis Intervention and Trauma Services as well as its Community Organizing and Outreach activities to the LGBT Center located at 208 West 13th Street (between 7th and Greenwich Avenues).

Our hours of operation during that time will be from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm only.  However, AVP’s 24/7 Bilingual Hotline will continue uninterrupted at 212-714-1184.  Please visit our web site at www.avp.org for more detailed information.

Because most staff will have limited access to email during the Convention, your message may not be answered until the AVP offices re-open on Friday, September 3rd at 10:00 am.

Thank you for your support and cooperation during this time, and please know that we are terribly sorry for any inconvenience this temporary move may cause you.