[nycphp-talk] Email Signup Script

harvey list at harveyk.com
Mon Aug 30 15:32:27 EDT 2004

Hello NYPHP,
Does anyone know where I might find a simple "email signup" script?
Basically, someone comes to the site, signs up their email address, and
then gets an email with a confirmation link. When they click on that link,
the fact that the email address was confirmed is recorded in the database.
That's all I really need. I know there are full-fledged systems that do
much more than that, but all I really need is this piece (if possible). I
checked Sourceforge and also Googled, but didn't find much. Simple to read
through and understand would be great too. Any ideas?
Thanks!
Harvey