[nycphp-talk] Wiki recommendations?

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Wed Dec 1 15:49:51 EST 2004

I've tried several wikis and MediaWiki seems to bb the most professional
looking which I think is important. It's not to hard to extend either.
There has been some talk of rewriting the user authentication backend so
that it's easy to replace with alternate methods of authentication (and
to port other popular PHP apps to the same interface) but I've yet to
see any actual code put towards that effort. I don't know of any wiki
software that already has such a user auth api.

--
Michael <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org