[nycphp-talk] Deleting/overwriting a remote file

Fan, Wellington wfan at VillageVoice.com
Wed Dec 1 17:26:34 EST 2004

> Oops. Missed that part of your post. What about cURL?

Hmmm...seemed likely, but couldn't see any CURLOPTS that would perform an
FTP DELETE. I saw CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST that might allow me to build a HTTP
DELETE, but there's no webserver on my target machine.

Anyway, no big deal. My client has decided to do things differently so this
is no longer an issue.

Thanks for your help. And BTW, the PHP Cookbook is great!

--
WF