[nycphp-talk] [ OT ] Web Hosting Gone Bad

Jeff Wilhelm wwwac at summit7solutions.com
Thu Dec 2 14:18:30 EST 2004

Do you have any other sites with them?

If so, you could threaten to pull them. If the revenue from the other sites
exceeds $20 they'd be stupid to fight with you.

Alternatively, you could just pay them for the data (if you really need it;
you don't have a local copy?) and then never go back to that company.

I mean, the ball is in their court. They have the data. You want it. You
have to play by their rules (as dumb as they may be) or else they may --
OOPS -- drop the tape in the lake.

Jeff