[nycphp-talk] .htaccess user manager for PHP (similar to Auth Pro by cgi-city.com); mod_rewrite + PHP

Jayesh Sheth jayeshsh at ceruleansky.com
Sat Dec 11 13:07:09 EST 2004

Hello Rolan, John and others,

thanks for your valuable suggestions. I will keep mod_auth_mysql in
mind. It seems like a good solution, but it is probably not supported by
shared hosts ... Still, useful to keep in mind.

John, your suggestion was quite good. I contacted the people at
cgi-central.net and it seems that their product is available with almost
all the files unencoded when you buy it. I might end up going with that.

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards,

- Jay
PS: If anyone has good experience with mod_rewrite and wants to swap
knowhow with me on something that I know (such as building remote XUL +
PHP apps) please let me know. I am all for exchanging knowledge.