[nycphp-talk] Bug Tracking

Tom Melendez supertomcom at optonline.net
Sat Dec 11 22:02:36 EST 2004

Two from the "big guys":

I'm starting to use Issue Tracker:

http://www.issue-tracker.com/

It was written by the folks at Redhat, and they still use it today.

There's also MySQL's eventum:

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/other/eventum/index.html

Nice product with graphs, and as I understand it, they use this in house as
well.  I opted not to use it because it was a little granular than I needed.

Both of these are GPL, and PHP/MySQL.

Good Luck!

Tom
www.liphp.org