[nycphp-talk] cheap php hosts?

Brian O'Connor gatzby3jr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:50:55 EST 2004

I use hostdime for my website, and I haven't had any problems yet.
The only thing that bothered me was a slow response time between me
and my server at certain points, and when I notified them, they
switched me to a different servers.  Their customer service is
adequate, with email responses after you file a ticket (I think they
have a telephone service but I prefer online).

www.hostdime.com

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:36:13 -0500, Rahmin Pavlovic
<rahmin at insite-out.com> wrote:
> Sorry if this has been posted before -
>
> A friend of mine -- not exactly a client, but someone I work with in the music biz -- is looking for a cheap hosting solution.
>
> He asked me about this $19.95/yr package at register.com, which I'm about to shoot down for a number of reasons, but I'm
> wondering what cheapo php solutions I can offer as an alternative.
>
> It doesn't have to be twenty-bucks-a-year cheap, and he really doesn't need a 'website building tool', but I want to offer
> something that's clearly better than register.com.
>
> TIA

Brian O'Connor