[nycphp-talk] Turck_mmcache weirdness after upgrading to php4.3.10

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Wed Dec 22 03:34:12 EST 2004

Some of my scripts have begun to exhibit odd behavior after upgrading to
php 4.3.10, such as variables not printing their values when used in
"print" statements. After modifying the php scripts and then reverting
it back to the original code, the scripts began to function properly. I
suspect this has something to do with Turck_mmcache 2.3.23 which is
loaded.  I will upgrade to the lastest Turck_mmcache to see if it fixes
the problems.

I just thought I'd make a report to save some head pounding in case
anyone else encounters a similiar problem.

~Rolan