[nycphp-talk] Input validation?

Jeff Siegel jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Wed Dec 22 06:41:00 EST 2004

For starters see:
http://education.nyphp.org/phundamentals/PH_storingretrieving.php

You'll probably also want to use some regular expressions with
http://php.net/preg_match

You should also check out "PHP Cookbook" - there are some "recipes"
dealing with input validation -  and there is a section in "Web Database
Applications with PHP and MySQL" (Williams/Lane...this is an Oreilly
book) on validating input.

Jeff