[nycphp-talk] PHP 5.1 release timeframe?

Tom tom at supertom.com
Thu Dec 23 12:08:37 EST 2004

Hey folks,

Just wondering if anyone here had any ideas about when PHP 5.1 would be
released.  From my searching, I'm going to conclude that there is no
date in site, but I thought someone may have some inside information
that would prove otherwise.

More specifically, I'm looking for support of PHP5 and SQLite 3, which I
read on the internals list was tentatively slotted for PHP 5.1.  So, if
I'm wrong about that, and it would be included at some other time,
please let me know that as well.

Thanks, and have a good holiday!

Tom
www.liphp.org