[nycphp-talk] hmm, looking at PHP IDEs again...

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 14:39:07 EST 2004

...and stumbled across this one:

    http://www.mpsoftware.dk/phpdesigner.php

Nice, has a class browser so code folding isn't so sorely missed.  I
will live in this over the holidays just to see how well it is done,
but on the surface it looks VERY polished (and I am now free of
dreamweaver!).  It was mentioned on this site, a sort of Freshmeat][
for PHP IDEs:

    http://www.php-editors.com

Any other XP-based editors that are free worth mentioning that are not there?

-- Mitch, if I could only find something like Kate for Windows *sigh*