[nycphp-talk] hmm, looking at PHP IDEs again...

John Lacey jlacey at att.net
Thu Dec 23 17:29:39 EST 2004

Joseph Crawford wrote:
> i dont personally think i have found anything better than zend myself.

I use Ultraedit, Vim and Zend Studio for various tasks, and of course vi
over SSH since it's 'too convenient'.  Some of the features of Zend
Studio, like the code analyzer, are especially effective in
demonstrating to my students how an IDE can pay for itself over time.
In addition, even if I thought that ZS wasn't the best all-around IDE
out there, I'd buy it anyway to support Zend.  Think of all the things
those folks have given us and we often don't take the time to say thank
you.

John