[nycphp-talk] On the subject of MySQL 4.1.8...

Juancarlos Aponte j.aponte at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 12:51:03 EST 2004

Wouldn't that have something to do with the mysqli functions being
used intsead of the mysql functions for 4.1.x?  I had that problem
while I was attempting to get MySQL to work.  Not sure if you have the
same issue as I am not very experienced but just a thought.

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:36:47 -0500, Ajai Khattri <ajai at bitblit.net> wrote:

> I recently upgraded MySQL to 4.1.8 and had some PHP applications break
> because of changes in date handling, so I ended up rolling back to the
> older version. My question is, is it possible to enable backwards
> compatibility for 4.1.8 especially wrt date handling???
>
> --
> Aj.
> Systems Administrator / Developer

.: Juancarlos :.

"Any fool can know. The point is to understand."
-Albert Einstein