[nycphp-talk] AMD64 phpMyAdmin with PHP 5

John Lacey jlacey at att.net
Mon Dec 27 16:31:57 EST 2004

Hans Zaunere wrote:

>>Hans,
>>
>>I happened to see a mysql 4.1.8a on MySQL's site this morning, but
>>couldn't find anything on it.
>

> Was it the source tarball?  A letter is just a reroll of the tarball,
> for instance, if a typo is found in the README type of files included in
> the source distribution.

yup, that's what it was... I went back to the download page and scrolled
to the bottom and found the source tarball listed with the letter "a".
Since the binaries don't carry the letter designation, then for the
folks who use the MySQL AB supplied binaries (which I'm sure are most of
us), it's a no-op.  Strange--when I searched for 4.1.8a nothing turned up.

thx
John