[nycphp-talk] help needed

Henry Ponce henry at beewh.com
Tue Dec 28 14:31:48 EST 2004

Joseph:

the problem is that, using firefox or MS Internet Explorer, I can only open
the page once, with no problems and I can only refresh once (in Firefox) and
0 times with Internet Explorer.

With Mozilla or Opera explorer i get no mistakes. i can refresh as many times
as i wish.

the page http://www.php-developers.com.ar has a complete version with all the
includes. I have created a smaller version in
http://www.php-developers.com.ar/newsarticles.php with only one include. And
i get the same error.

This is very strange. I have checked all the mysql queries and the connection.

Here is my phpinfo(): http://www.php-developers.com.ar/phpinfo.php

I have been searching google all day for a solution. But i'm stuck. I don't
think it has to do with timeouts, because i see it perfectly with Mozilla and
Opera.

I hope this explains my problem. Please help.

Henry