[nycphp-talk] help needed

Henry Ponce henry at beewh.com
Tue Dec 28 15:40:52 EST 2004

Joseph, thanks for your help.

You know what I discovered by asking people to open the page... people in the
US and Spain can open the web page correctly. But people in Estonia and
Argentina (i am currently in Argentina) can't.
I can't find the problem. Maybe it's the internet connection speed. don't
know.

I will keep trying to solve this.

Henry