[nycphp-talk] PEAR on shared servers

Nasir Zubair nasir81 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 10:07:10 EST 2004

I have found that many hosts do not know what PEAR is. Some are lazy
to look into it and some are paranoid, as you suggested :-) And there
is usually not much you can do to change their attitude.

I usually place the package file in a "lib" folder and change the
include path to look for proper files there.