[nycphp-talk] php bulletin boards

Joseph Crawford codebowl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 22:43:58 EST 2004

there is also woltlab burning board.... i havent used it though.  as
far as i know those are still the 3 big one's

my friend wrote a board for php5 called k4 it's pretty good and you
can see it in action on dotgeek.org in thier forums section.

if you want to check it out i believe it's at newmediums.net if not
lemme know and i will get you the url