[nycphp-talk] PHP 5 guru: help fix simple PEAR DB problem

Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg adam at trachtenberg.com
Mon Feb 2 09:01:53 EST 2004

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, Daniel Convissor wrote:

> Can someone who's more familliar with PHP 5 than I please help fix the
> following problem?
>
> The DB_common::getAssoc() method works fine in PHP 4 but is producing
> really weird results under PHP 5.  If you're wondering, PHP 5 is a windows
> snapshot from today.

It took me a while to get the whole testing framework up and running,
but now that I have, your script seems to cause a core dump.

I have a backtrace, but it would be nicer to see if we can get this
down to a shorter script that doesn't involve lots of includes and
database accesses. FWIW, I'm using the SQLite driver because it
required the least amount of set up on my machine.

-adam

adam at trachtenberg.com
author of o'reilly's php cookbook
avoid the holiday rush, buy your copy today!