[nycphp-talk] Fw: TA04-033A: Multiple Vulnerabilities inMicrosoftInternet Explorer

bpang at bpang.com bpang at bpang.com
Wed Feb 4 09:36:26 EST 2004

> Speaking of which, how many of you use linux as your primary desktop?

I do. And I have even taught myself to use The Gimp!! It could still help
me to learn how to script-fu it, but otherwise, it works fine for me.

TRYING to rebuild a new desktop using something other than RedHat now.

Which other distro has a nice point-and-click, make-the-hard-decisions for
you install GUI like RedHat?
I tried Debian and couldn't get it to bring up X.
Tring Gentoo now, but it's taking forever, and I'm starting to get
confused and will probably have to do it a second time to correct my
mistakes from the first pass.

Opinions? Advice?

thanks