[nycphp-talk] Fw: TA04-033A: Multiple Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Internet Explorer

rinaudom at tiscali.it rinaudom at tiscali.it
Wed Feb 4 10:28:19 EST 2004

Hi all. I use **ONLY** Linux for work and desktop-related tasks.
My distro is Slackware 9.1 - also very very good for development - provides
Apache 1.3.29 (updated package from 1.3.28), MySQL 4.0.15a, PHP 4.3.3 ready
and working, Quanta Plus and EMACS for PHP development, Mozilla 1.4 and/or
Netscape 7.1 .

Tiscali ADSL SENZA CANONE:
Attivazione GRATIS, contributo adesione GRATIS, modem GRATIS,
50 ore di navigazione GRATIS.  ABBONARTI TI COSTA SOLO UN CLICK!
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml