[nycphp-talk] Fw: TA04-033A: Multiple Vulnerabilities in MicrosoftInternet Explorer

Chris Shiflett shiflett at php.net
Wed Feb 4 13:32:25 EST 2004

> Speaking of which, how many of you use linux as your primary desktop?

I've used Linux as my only OS since about '96 or so, which is how old my
computer is. :-) I recently got a PowerBook, but that decision was
hardware-based and not because of the OS.

The only thing I could see using Windows for is UltraEdit. I'm just not as
good with vi as I am with UltraEdit, and I really wish Linux had something
comparable. That's one sweet editor.

Chris

=====
Chris Shiflett - http://shiflett.org/