[nycphp-talk] Error Handling and Management

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Fri Feb 6 00:23:22 EST 2004

I was wondering how you guys handle your errors from project to project.  I
consitently have an error handling class at the back of my mind which would
handle all errors and report them correctly, whether it be to an external
bug tracking app or customer support app, a log file, etc.  But the bridge
between ideas and writing code for such a thing is of yet unbuilt.
Currently, I end up adding seperate error reporting per project and per
class depending on the needs of the application.  So I was wondering what
methods you use.

Mark