[nycphp-talk] title display based on page view

yury at heavenspa.com yury at heavenspa.com
Tue Feb 10 10:05:32 EST 2004

Chris hrmm I guess I'm still 1/2 asleep. I'd like to help some pages get
relevant titles based on which page is displayed. So the example is like so:

i have 51 pages - each page is a state name : state.php

i'd like to have 51 titles that have a few of the major cities from that
state.

I'd like the title to be displayed based on the state.php page.. I guess i
could do a huge swtich/case, but was wondering if there is a smart/simple
way..

hope this made more sense :)

regards
yury