[nycphp-talk] title display based on page view

Chris Bielanski Cbielanski at inta.org
Tue Feb 10 10:05:27 EST 2004

Ahhh much more digestible - a huge case statement won't be necessary, but to
get it done fast, I'd probably encode all of the pagenames and titles into
an array where $key => $value is equivalent to 'page_name.php' => 'title
text'

$titles = array('new_york.php'=> 'nyc, new york, wtc',
		'new_jersey.php' => 'newark, atlantic city, garden state',
		...);

I'd write it as a separate module and include it, for clarity's sake.

HTH,
Chris Bielanski - [CBielanski at inta.org]
Web Programmer,
International Trademark Association - [www.inta.org]