[nycphp-talk] MySQL count( * ) syntax question

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Tue Feb 10 17:53:24 EST 2004

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, Daniel Convissor wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 05:22:54PM -0800, Hans Zaunere wrote:
> >
> > array(1) {
> >   [0]=>
> >   string(1) "0"
> > }
>
> Thanks.
>
> Serves me right for shooting off my fingers before testing...  Wondering
> what along these lines I AM remembering. :)

Maybe -- I stress maybe -- you're thinking of the Perl DBI where you can
get a return value of "zero but true" under certain circumstances. Of
course I forget what those circumstances are, and I'm too lazy to research
it. (-:

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

        "Anybody else got a problem with Webistics?" -- Sopranos 24:17