[nycphp-talk] Failure to write session data

Jeff Siegel jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Wed Feb 11 19:27:50 EST 2004

I had encountered an intermittent bug where it seems PHP suddenly is
unable to write session files. (I had posted this issue in the
past...here's one of the early postings:
http://lists.nyphp.org/pipermail/talk/2003-November/006397.html)

As an FYI to all, I found the following bug report concerning this issue.

See: http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=19022

It turns out, based on what others have posted, that it's a combination
of factors and sequences of events with no seemingly consistent pattern
thereby making the bug difficult to consistently reproduce.

Just wondering if anyone else encountered this issue or do I remain part
of the "lucky few." ;)

Jeff Siegel