[nycphp-talk] How to create a singleton class in PHP

Phil Powell phillip.powell at adnet-sys.com
Thu Feb 12 12:02:28 EST 2004

Sorry I cannot seem to cut and paste the code from my .txt file to the
body text using GEdit + Mozilla for Red Hat 7.3, so that was literally
ALL I could do to get it to you (6K of text was not going to be typed
over by hand again).

I need to know how to create a singleton class in PHP.  Every example I
read online does NOT produce a valid singleton; the static variable
$errorArray's value is lost the moment you go from one class to another.

I'm just plain stuck.  I need a PHP expert who also understands Java
real well to know what I mean.

Phil

--
Phil Powell