[nycphp-talk] new to list -- hello

Allen Shaw ashaw at iifwp.org
Fri Feb 13 17:26:31 EST 2004

I just thought since I'm new here it would be polite to say hello.  I've
been tinkering with PHP for a few years, to the point now where I would even
call it "programming".  Currently working for a non-profit in Westchester
County, mostly managing a database which we moved to the Internet 3 months
ago (from MS Access) now using PHP/MySQL on RedHat 7.3

Thanks for having me.  I enjoy the reading already, and if I ever have
anything to say I hope it's useful.

- Allen

Allen Shaw                                  ashaw at iifwp.org
IIFWP Data and                           914.631.1331 x.106
    IT Services                        http://www.iifwp.org